HEROZ of Japan provide the ‘BackgammonAce’ mobile app shown in the panel on the right. They are supporting a number of backgammon federations including JBL in Japan, and now the UKBGF. They are about to issue the following Press Release:
HEROZ to Collaborate with UKBGF on BackgammonAce!
Tokyo (HEROZ, inc.) – HEROZ, inc. (“HEROZ”) providing mobile applications with Artificial Intelligence (AI), is proud to announce its collaboration with the UK Backgammon Federation (UKBGF) on the free smartphone app, BackgammonAce.
UKBGF is the largest backgammon association in the UK and many UK players have already discovered BackgammonAce. By collaborating with UKBGF, HEROZ will continue to do its utmost to spread and popularize backgammon in the UK and throughout the world.
If you want to play against UK players, come and check out UKBGF and BackgammonAce!
Details of Collaboration:
1. Become a member of UKBGF and you will receive in-app Chips of BackgammonAce for free!
- UKBGF Basic Members will receive: 50,000 chips
- UKBGF Premium Members will receive: 100,000 chips
*Besides free Backgammon Ace chips, there are many other UKBGF membership benefits. For more information about UKBGF membership please visit http://ukbgf.com/join/
2. Receive free UKBGF Membership as an added Prize in the UK Championship of BackgammonAce Championship World Tour! This Prize will awarded to the Champion of both of the following UK events in BAC (BackgammonAce Championship):
- Bristol Ace2015 (Expected date: 27 June – 29 June)
This event coincides with the UK Clubs Championship (scheduled for 28 June) hosted by UKBGF. The winner will receive UKBGF Premium Membership for one year as a prize.
* UK Clubs Championship: http://ukbgf.com/the-uk-clubs-championship/
- Coventry Ace2015 (Expected date: 31 August – 8 September)
This event coincides with The UK Backgammon Open (scheduled for 4 to 6 September) hosted by UKBGF. The winner will receive UKBGF Premium Membership for one year as a prize.
*UK Backgammon Open：http://ukbgf.com/uk-open/
*The prize of UKBGF Premium Membership can only be awarded to players who are not yet UKBGF Members and who are residents of the UK. If the winner is not eligible, the highest ranked eligible player will receive the prize.
*For detailed information and rules for each event, please check out the in-app rule page available during the events.
*Names of events and event periods may change so please make sure to check out the most recently updated information on BackgammonAce app and website.
About UKBGF (The UK Backgammon Federation)
The UKBGF is the most exciting development in British backgammon for many years. The UKBGF Board is working to grow the game of backgammon for the benefit of all players. A set of clear objectives, to be achieved by 2017, can be found on the UKBGF website:
Backgammon is one of the oldest board games in the world thought to have over 300million players worldwide. It is gradually becoming popular in Japan nowadays as an intellectual, cool, and exciting game. To date, Mochy and 2 other Japanese players have won the backgammon world championship.
BackgammonAce is a backgammon app that provides comfortable, speedy and free online match-ups with the use of world-class AI. With fantastic graphics and clean user interface, it allows players to play with anyone anywhere around the world. It is ranked No.1 among board games in UK and Germany and is popular in over 150 countries.
- App Name： BackgammonAce
- Price： free（optional item charging）
- Compatibility： iOS 5.0 or after (iPhone or iPad), Android 2.3 or later
- Apple AppStore： https://itunes.apple.comappbackgammonace/id687202428
- Google Play： https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.heroz.backgammon
- Official web： http://pr.heroz.jp/backgammon/
- Catch-phrase: Never give up as long as there’s even a 1% chance to win.
*”HEROZ” and the HEROZ logo are registered trademarks of HEROZ, inc.
*All other company, product, and service names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
About HEROZ, inc
HEROZ is a company providing mobile apps using Artificial Intelligence (AI), which aims at offering services in the world with the concept “Surprising in mind”. It has developed over 200 apps provided to 25 million and more users. It is one of the biggest service providers in Japan today, and will keep on offering services and collaboration activities actively with the key word, AI x mobile.
HEROZ, inc. public relations
Please contact the above if you have any inquiries about this release.